27 Ocak 2016 Çarşamba

reflection task 3

If I would be a jury member of the committee choosing the person of the year, Ahmet Naç, a Turkish primary school teacher, would be my candidate. Maybe it’s an interesting choice, but once you hear my ideas about him, you will think I am right. Firstly, I want to talk about what he did. He is just an ordinary primary school teacher. He has an ordinary class and students. However, he is not satisfied with the physical situation of the class and someday he decides to change it. He creates a completely different class for a better education environment. After that day, the students start to enjoy the lessons more. It is an important news for me as I really don’t like the schools, classes, teachers and education system in Turkey. Students aren’t provided with a good education environment. I think it’s a big problem because boredom brings failure and bad grades. Students should enjoy the lessons to be successful. It is one of the main differences between Europe and Turkey. The combination of such things makes worse and worse the education in Turkey each day. The government doesn’t do much about it, so some sensible teachers handle this issue individually. In the future, I will be a teacher, too. I will have students who will form the future of the country. Now, I can see what is wrong with our education and I will make an effort to make it better. I will make my lessons more enjoyable. In other words, I will provide my students with suitable conditions for learning. In this manner, Ahmet Naç is a good example for the other teachers or the future’s teachers. I really appreciate him, and I think he deserves more. I hope other teachers takes their duties serious just like him. Here are some photographs of his class:








2 yorum:

  1. When I read your reflection task 3, I was very surprised due to fact that I saw this teacher in my education lesson this year. I really appreciate your choice of person of the year. In my opinion, Ahmet teacher deserves this reputation. Since education plays a huge role in country’s economy, politics.., it is logical to choose a different teacher from the other teachers. When I analyzed your reflection task in sense of its language, coherence, and unity, I found that it is a well organized paragraph. Firstly, its language is clear enough to understand. Secondly, examples are supported with attractive pictures of the class which Ahmet teacher did. I want to ask you that did you have difficulty in choosing person of the year? and Do you really think that Ahmet teacher is the best candidate for this ?

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I love your choice of person of the year. Ahmet Naç absolutely deserves this. He is the best teacher I have known. I wish I met with him or I was his student. Nowadays, education is neglected in Turkey. Seeing like this examples makes us happy and hopeful. Especially in rural areas educational conditions are so bad. My sister is a teacher in Diyarbakir and I saw those conditions last year with my own eyes. This is so misery. I hope that there will be more teachers like Ahmet Naç. Apart from these, I like that you use photographs in your writing. This makes it funny. Your language is clear and understandable easily. I like it. Anyway, I hope that you will be a teacher better than this example.
    Have a nice holiday. I miss you :*

    YanıtlaSil