25 Ocak 2016 Pazartesi

Free reflection task 1

Why Instilling A Love Of School Should Be Your Highest Priority?
  In this article, the author tells us the importance of instilling a love of school to the student and explains why teachers should do it.
  There are three points that I agree with the author of the article. The first point is that teacher should make their students enjoy being in their classrooms. I think that students’ interest towards a lesson is so important in terms of success in the lesson and relationship between the teacher and the student. For example, when I enjoy a lesson, I can fallow better what is going on, I like the teacher more and I get good grades from the lesson. The second point is that instilling a love for school affects and changes students like nothing else can or ever will. Today, we can see that schools are like homes for the students since they spend most of time in the schools. I think that to love the school, in other words students’ homes, the most important thing for the children’s behaviours, habits and success. Only if you love the environment you live you can change in a good way and you can stay away from bad behaviours and habits, I believe. The third point is that when boredom and dissatisfaction take root in the classroom, the students will create their own enjoyment. In my opinion, teacher should amuse students during the class as much as possible because based on my observations I can say that when students get bored, their interest on the lesson reduces and they enjoy themselves in other ways. During my education years, I also have done the same thing with my friends and I am aware that when I am a teacher, I will avoid boredom in my class. To sum up, the author explains why teachers should make love the lesson and gives courage to teacher about it with a clear language and a good tecnique.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder