23 Ocak 2016 Cumartesi

reflection task 2b

7 Ways to Develop Good Habits in Language Learning
 This article’s writer Sam writes a blog on language learning entitled lingholic. He is an active language learner and he has written dozens of articles on language learning. In this article, he gives us a few tips to develop good habits in language learning.

  The article has many benefits that assist me over learning a new language. The first advantage of the article is that it contains really beneficial and useful learning hacks. In my opinion, learning a new language is like a journey which sould be enjoyed. What I mean is that it makes us get familiar with the culture and the country of the target language. This journey develops us in many aspects, yet we need a compass when doing this and this article is a good helper and I will use it in my Deutch courses which is hard for me. Secondly, it made me realize that learning a new language is not a big challenge, however most of us do not know the method. When we start to learn a new language, we feel excited and nervous since we see it like a mountain hard to go over. Actually now, after reading it, I see that if we take the advice given in the article and practice them in our language learning process, it is even easy. Since the author’s language is very clear and the article is very useful, I say if only I read the article before I started to learn English. Finally, the article taught me such good things about how to make language learning easier that I can assist people around me, too. The author is also an active language learner  and the advices are his own experiences. Thanks to him, I see that what I’m doing wrong and what I should do to have a better learning process and I can convey my knowledge to my friends who are trying to learn a new language. To sum up, I have learned several things about language learning from the article and I think everyone who is learning a language should read this article.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder