25 Ocak 2016 Pazartesi

reflection task 1a

Hello METU Gastronomi Club! My name is Gamze Nur Çetin from Foreign Language Education department. I am a license program student at METU. Almost everyone loves eating, but cooking is a desire for me as well as eating. Cooking is one of the most relaxing and enjoyable things for me. Especially in summer, I spend most of my time cooking something in the kitchen. I always try to find new recipes and when I found a new one, I usually end up trying to making it in the kitchen. I think I am talented at bakery. Maybe one day I will do it professionally, so I want to improve my skills and be better at this. To do this, I need a professional aid which I can trust. For two years, I have followed your work.You are doing great things. Your events are really attractive, so and I want to be part of you. I believe if I accepted to your club, I will not only improve my skills but also I will have great times. I want to be in your beautiful club with my whole heart. I can conrtibute to this club with my skills and desire to do new things. Here are some photos of my amateur work from my kitchen. I hope you like them and accept me to the club. Even if I am not accepted, I will support you. Just keep doing great things. I will follow your work as much as possible. Good luck for all J





1 yorum:

  1. Hello Gamze :D
    I have seen you eating a lot, but I haven't seen you cooking yet. If you are as good as cooking as you are in eating, you may be the best cook ever... :D
    But from the pictures I see that your geometry in high school was bad. Because your "şekerpare" are very different in size, the ones in the top are small and the ones in the bottom are large. It also means you got lazy when making the bottom and started to make bigger pieces. Gastronomi club does not like lazy people so we won't hire you :D
    Take care of yourself, I hope to eat your cookings soon :D

    YanıtlaSil