25 Ocak 2016 Pazartesi

Free Reflection Task 3

Six Tips for Taking Control of Your Emotional Health by transitionyear.org
  Our emotinal health may be affected by some choices we make during the day and the article handles this and gives us some advices that we can use to be emotionally healthier.

  This article has many benefits that assist me over making myself be healthier mentally. The first advantage of the article is that it made me realize that our choices have bad effects on our emotional health. We, teenagers, live our lives in a wrong way. We enjoy the life eating fast food instead of vegetables, drink alcohol and soda instead of water, watch movies at night instead of getting sleep.These habits seems innocent, but they are absolutely not. They have realy bad effects on our daily life. Beacuse of them we can’t think or act properly, so avoiding from them is the right thing. Secondly, the article showed me that I can be healthier both physically and emotinally with some differences in my life. I’m a lazy person so I’m not active in daily life but thanks to the article, I realize that staying active feels me better.When I go to gym or just walk in the campus, I get discharged and can concantrate on things easily, so I completely agree with the author about the point that being active positively affects emotional health.The last advantage is that the article gives such useful advices that I can assist people around me with them. The article is very clear and easy to understand and the author’s tecnique is really good. Now, I feel well-informed about emotional health so I think I can share my knowledge with my friends and can give them advices when they need. To summarize, although our emotional health is affected by many things, it’s in our hands to make it better. After reading the article, we see that it’s not hard to do it and it takes just little differences in our daily lives so the article is really beneficial for us if we take the tips given by the author and practise them.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder